Valentine’s Day puts the spotlight on love – and, as we have just blogged about, it’s ideal to spend the holiday in Savannah, the city for lovers. Not surprisingly, travel (and other!) publications have chosen to focus on Savannah, with these awards being given. Savannah is:
- “Most Romantic American Cities – #1” – Trivago.com, February 2015
- “Most Romantic Destinations in the U.S. – #17” – DatingAdvice.com, February 2015
- “Most Romantic Cities in the South – #1” – Huffington Post, March 2015
To celebrate, enjoy one or more of our romance-related Savannah sightseeing tours, including private tours for two. Are you fascinated by tales of unrequited romance, forbidden love and passion gone wrong? On Valentine’s Day weekend, our walking tours will again follow the theme of Tales of Tragic Twosomes. Save 20% when you book any of our Savannah walking tours online and use promo code TTT2016.
Or, if you simply want to cherish the one you’re with, book a private carriage tour where you can cuddle while seeing Savannah’s beautiful sites together, including its unique architecture and its romantic atmosphere. Enjoy Savannah attractions with the one who stole your heart! Availability of private carriage tours is limited, so advanced reservations are required to secure your spot.
Family-Friendly Things to Do in Savannah
There are plenty of activities for your family to enjoy in Savannah, such as these. So, it’s no surprise that Savannah also received these awards in 2015 from a family-focused publication:
- “Top 10 Overall Vacation Destination – #7” – Family Fun Magazine, March 2015
- “Top 10 Regional Destination for the South – #5” – Family Fun Magazine, March 2015
Most of our Savannah sightseeing tours are family friendly with discounted prices for children.
Even More Awards for Savannah
These include (but aren’t limited to!) the following:
- “Top 10 Trending Destinations – #7” – Kayak.com Travel Hacker Guide, February 2015
- “Ten Must-See Attractions Along the East Coast – #9” – Drive The Nation, February 2015
- “Top 14 Travel Destinations for 2015” – Ebony, February 2015
- “World’s Biggest St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations – #8” – Fodor’s Travel, February 2015
- “10 Best Places to Party Like You’re Irish – #1” – USA Today, March 2015
- “Top Ten Friendliest Cities in the U.S.” (#2) – Condé Nast Traveler, August 2015
- “The World’s 30 Friendliest Cities” (#10) – Condé Nast Traveler, September 2015
- “Best Small City in the U.S.” (#5) – Condé Nast Traveler, October 2015
No matter why you’ve chosen to visit our lovely city, there is a Savannah sightseeing tour that’s just right for you. Call 912-231-3571 with questions! See you in Savannah.
Plus, on Valentine’s Day weekend (and on Monday, February 15!), we are having a “Pamper Your Partner” sale with 15% off Scent from Savannah Candles, our all natural soaps & lotions and vintage estate jewelry. Some items are available at our online Cool Savannah gift shop while others are in-store only.