Spring is magical – and, fortunately, right around the corner. To celebrate, we’re offering special deals in our Savannah gift shop online, including:
- Scent from Savannah Candles: Regularly $12.50 for each 8 oz. tin; with your 25% discount, you pay only $9.38 each. These soy wax candles are hand made in Savannah, and scents include the tantalizing Plantation Oak & Moss, Georgia Peach, Sweet Pralines and more.
- Captain’s Choice Whole Bean Coffee: Consumer Reports Top 10 coffee in the USA. Regularly $11.99 for a 12 oz. bag, now only $8.99; you save 25% on whole bean (not drip ground). Plus, this great coffee is roasted right here in Savannah! (Wondering about the ingredients in this blend? Sorry! We’re keeping THAT a secret . . .)
These deals are good through March 31, 2016. So, browse our online Savannah gift shop today – and every day this month, because we’re also offering daily specials!
Savannah Trolley Tours: Promo Code Gives You a 10% Discount
Headed to our sunny city? Book your Savannah trolley tour online, using the code 10percent, and you’ll get the best deal available. You can have your choice of four different tours:
- 90 minute express tour: This tour is ideal when time is of the essence. You can see Savannah’s entire historic district in just 90 minutes, discovering fascinating trivia (provided by our knowledgeable guides) while seeing the city’s extraordinary architecture and lush botanicals.
- Hop On / Hop Off: Choose this for the most convenient personalized trolley tour possible! There are 16 stops where you can jump on or off, listening to our friendly conductors narrate the tour (while “on”) with a fascinating and fun mix of trivia and humorous stories and strolling through the city when “off,” seeing some of the city’s 1,700+ restored buildings.
- Ghosts & Gravestones: The evening hours are upon you. Unseen spirits stroll among the living in the streets and squares of Savannah – “America’s Most Haunted City!” Hear the tales no other tours dare tell as shadows play tricks on your mind. Do you dare board the TROLLEY OF THE DOOMED?
- Paula Deen: Discover more about Savannah’s queen of Southern cuisine! This tour includes a narrated history of Paula Deen through the Savannah Historic District and Victorian District, pointing out specific points of interest related to Paula and her family and story including her original home in Savannah.
Remember – you save 10% on our Savannah trolley tours during the month of March. What a perfect way to indulge in Savannah’s magic, beauty and charm!