Join “Scott the See’r” on a journey to discover the “Haunted History of the Squares of Savannah”. You’ll hear about the tragedies that occurred here to make Savannah the “Most Haunted City in America”. Add this tour to your list of things to do in Savannah!!
Haunted History Tour Details
Our Haunted History Tour with “Scott the See’r” takes you on a journey to discover the haunted history of the “Squares of Savannah”. Your tour guide, Scott, is a psychic sensitive, ‘seer’, with intriguing stories of the afterlife.
Understand the tragedies that occurred here to make Savannah one of the most haunted, if not the most haunted city in America.
- Tour the “crown jewels” of Savannah’s famous squares.
- Historically-‐based stories presented in the spots were the unexplained actually occurred.
- Intriguing folk lore of murder, suicide, unnatural deaths, and desecration of burial sites.
- Hear traditions and superstitions based around the legendary Colonial Park Cemetery.
This tour is scheduled for 5:00 pm & 10:00 pm on Tuesday, Thursday & weekends. Reservations are required, so book now to make sure you get to experience the mystery of our Haunted History Tour with Scott The See’r.
How to make your reservations:
- Book online with our user friendly system that shows you real time availability
- Call us at 912-231-3571,
- e-mail us at email@example.com
- stop in to see us at 42 E Bay St next to the Savannah Cotton Exchange
Other tours available at Cool Savannah include:
- Haunted Pub Walking Tour
- Ghost Hauntings Walking Tour
- History & Architecture Walking Tour
- Trolley Tours
- 90 minutes
- Ghosts & Gravestones
- Paula Deen
- Horse & Carriage Tours – Please book at least 24 hours in advance to secure your spot
- Public Carriage Tours
- Private Carriage Tours